Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pressure???

Pressure breeds pressure. Though I give my best under pressure, I have always wondered if it’s entirely necessary. The reason I stay away from work may be the fact that I loathe pressure or the circumstances under which I have been pressurized. I don’t know if both are synonymous or that I’m trying to come up with an excuse for my laziness. I don’t know if I’m lazy either.

But that is all I can say at this moment. I have AIEEE tomorrow. See, so I’m under Pressure. Rest of this will come later. And then again, I have to Perform now, as I screwed up the second paper of my JEE. I shall have to blog about that too but later.

But as one of my friends said to me yesterday, don’t try to do great things and set great goals. Set small ones, and achieve them. Feel good. And try to be a better person everyday. Try doing little better than what you did yesterday.

And I’m sure I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment