Monday, April 12, 2010

Dew On Grass

This could be weird and this could be fun. The high of sharing little scandals of our lives with people who wouldn’t judge us is addictive. People who don’t know us, and hence haven’t any preconceived ideas about how we are. And so wouldn’t blame us if we acted otherwise and cracked their supreme egos…

Blogging…

A platform for me share. My views, things I resent, the last cute boy I saw, my hopelessly lost love life, a little bit… teeny-weeny bit of scandal, and the “why me” syndrome among others.

And may be on the periods through which I go through the writer’s block I may give u a bit on my struggles… And the Sad things in life which again exist in any life.

I have maintained a diary on my computer in which I put in incidences which impress me out of ordinary. Also I majorly vent into it as writing about stuff helps me calm down. I haven’t been basically the person who always has to have the agony aunt for the deepest of things. So the strangely personal and detached diary helps… By the way, it was scandalous enough so had to remove it from dad’s laptop. :p

So all said and done, I guess I could add some of the hilarious things which happen to me, or I cause them (in an attempt to better understand them perhaps? ) here for all of us.

It should be fun.

And this is my first blog… and that reason enough to announce it as special. Hah!!! You better agree readers.



P.S. : I love to comment on others blogs. So you know, get the cue. :D

2 comments:

  1. ps: maybe i used the word scandal too many times... oops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yours is a very new blog, I like that. Blog as often as you possibly can, it turns out to be a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete