Saturday, May 1, 2010

Faith




As, the flower shall come each spring
So shall the butterfly for its sweet nectar.
Though it will perish soon
But the legacy will continue on the underside of a mere leaf.
A new story, a new start the does have faith
In the coming spring
And the blossoming nectar of the future's promise.

MY VIEWS: WRITTEN LONG BACK

What does prayer to God mean to you?
Prayer is a child’s cry to his mother. It is recognizing God’s power and presence for us. It is a conversation between the creator and the creature—the father and the child. It is something which makes me feel a channel of peace to this world. Prayer is such a conversation which strengthens and fortifies my belief in the Almighty. It is a type of friendship which everybody experiences unasked. Prayer is not something which is only to be said in a temple, church or mosque. It can be said whenever and wherever we are. Prayers can work miracles. All we need is faith.

What do you think about God?
God is the divine presence with whom I share each moment of my life. He is someone who will always guide and protect me wherever I am and whatever I may be doing. He is someone who acutely knows what I am thinking and on whom I always rely for strength. Whatever I may be at, I always ask of his advice…. and I get it too. I always feel his presence by my side through times good or bad. He is my best friend whom I love withholding nothing back. May be someday when my philosophical thoughts and my soul have refined themselves enough, he will bless me so I can see him like anyone else. I still have a long way till there but I rely on his encouragement each day to get there step by step. Meanwhile I am happy with my daily recourses with that great indivisible one who runs as threads through everything. And you know what; I thus have a part of him in my little heart….right here with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment